Treated as TIA patient, CT always normal, had impaired speech, imbalance, heavy breathing. Why ?

I have past had been treated as a tia patient but ct comes back normal every time so they don't know realy what is going on in past I calapst it impairs my speech walking balance when I calaps I can hear and see every thing but I cant say or move or feel nothing anywhere when I come around ive be heavy breathing and loud talkitve and not aware of my loud talking and it like ansity like but just cant shut up I lost left side and was hard to walk for a good 6 weeks but he was scared to do a spinal tap on me for some resson I don't know they through it off as head ach eventually but treated me as tia when it happens and know iv becoming aware of a twich in my eye brow on left side same side I lost the most of the last time I had a spell of callaps these calaps spells has gotten worse every time I have one it seems I have had 7 of the spells started when I was some where around 25 and im know 37 so what dose this sound like to u in ur apennion iv be glade for ur gander of expertise opeion bc I wish I had a clue what it is but I don't they started looking at differ desesius but never could put the finger on it

Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Thank you for posting your query.
There were a lot of grammatical and spelling errors, so, I should admit I had some difficulty in understanding your problems.
From what I have understood, there are two possibilities:

1. TIA- transient ischemic attack- here, the blood supply to a part of brain is reduced, resulting in short duration neurological symptoms. This is uncommon at your age. CT scan may be normal in TIAs.

2. Seizures- These occur due to abnormal electrical discharges in the brain. Doing an EEG would help.

I hope it helps.

Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/