Traveled during early pregnancy. Brownish spotting. Did I lose the baby?

Hi.my my lmp was feb 21 2013, in the month of march, i dont know that am already pregnant,coz it is usual to me that i have a delayed menstrual cylce..i waited for two weeks before i do my pregnacy test. When i checked it firts week of april,it shows positive.then i started taking folic acid.i still continue to go to work.then after 1 week of working,coz my work includes travelling.i stared to have brown spotting.then i consulted my ob.this is my firts pre natal check up.when i tolde herr that i have brown spotting,she advised me for progesterone 3 x a day.and for trans vaginal ultrasound.i take a leave from my work for a week.but if my partner has long drive let say 2hours,i go with him.coz am afraid to be left home alone.i still have minimal brown spotting.but i dont feel any cramps or abdominal pain,so i thought my pregnancy was still ok.i finished my progeterone treatment for 5 days before we decided tohave our trans vaginalultrasound.my UTZ says. Early embryonic demise,6 weeks aog by CRL(4.0MM) and MSD, (+) amnion suggestive of at least 7 weeks AOG.no cardiac activity noted,(+)yolk sac.poorly decidualized gestational sac. When my OB told me the result i felt guilty.i blame my self.do my travelliing contribute to the lose of my baby?or the delay of my ultz..i want to know how many weeks is my baby when he stop growing inside me..thank you for your response
Wed, 22 May 2013