Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Traumatic fibroma removed, lump under tip of tongue, injected Kenalog, difficult to talk, on plastic protection

Approximately 2 months ago, a traumatic fibroma was removed from the tip of my tongue . Inflammation lasted for a few weeks. At this time, I still have a lump under the tip of my tongue. My physician, a maxillofacial doctor, injected Kenalog there but the problem persists. Since then, I had difficulty in talking without pain. Wearing a plastic protection, 24 hours-day, on my lower teeth has helped but the problem persists. My doctor admits being kind of lost. What specialty covers this type of problem as part of their expertise?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the keloid or scar formation under the site of surgery
you can go for laser surgery
religiously this area come under ent specialist as this is part of ent specialist
you can go to ent or surgeon if you want he can do laser surgery to have problem solved
Answered: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor