Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Trapezius muscle swollen, pain in neck, shoulder. Burning in arm. Chiropractor adjusted neck. Having temperature, sweating. Reason?

My left trapezius triangle is swollen, neck and shoulder hurt and burning in upper left arm injury noted .. possibly poor posture . Started back in November and has gotten so bad I seeked out chiropractor However, tonight I m running a 99.6 temp with profuse sweating if active at all....chiropractor adjusted my neck on 2days ago..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, with out injury pain since december means it appears to be the condition due to the nerves, probably due to pressure on the nerves.
I advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon, to detect the bones causing pressure on the nerves. You may need to have M.R.I. for confirmation. Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor