Transvaginal sonography done. How to get uterus and ovary removed?

my trabsvaginal sonography is as under UTERUS BULKY UTERUS: SIZE-92X43X46MM; ANTEVERTED; A HYPOECHOIC SOL SIZE - 21X18MM IN RIGHT LATERAL WALL. ANOTHER HYPOECHOIC SOL SIXE-17X15MM ENIDENT IN ANTERIOR UTERINE WALL INDENTING UPON THE ENDOMETRIUM . TWO SMALL INTRAMUAL FIBROIDS EVIDENT. LEFT OVARY SHOWS A CYST SIXE-24X24MM RIGHT OVARY NORMAL IN SIZE AND APPEARANCE. USG OF WHOLE ABDOMEN IS NORMAL please advise me can we have to get the uterus and ovary removed. or problem can be solved through medicines, please inform exact nature of problem in desi way. can the removal of uterus etc can be deferred
Tue, 25 Mar 2014