Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Transvaginal scan shows anteverted uterus, nabothian cysts, enlarged ovaries, immature follicles. Will I conceive?

Hi Dr. I am 37 years old and my trans vaginal scan report says my uterus is anteverted measuring 7.2cmx4.1cmx4.5cm with endometrial thickness of 9mm, also says multiple nabothian cysts in the cervix and both ovaries are enlarged and show multiple immature follicles located along th eperphery. Will these condition cause problems to conceive? How do I treat this and have a healthy pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  257
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
According to your scan findings:
Uterus and endometrial thickness are normal.
Nabothian cysts indicate chronic or past pelvic infection.
Ovaries showing poly cystic ovary picture.
PCOD can lead to infertility sometimes. So better to get treated to avoid problems in conceiving.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 31 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor