Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Transsexualism. Can I use Estrogen, anti-androgen and progesterone?

Hello Doctors i am 25 years old male ,88kg,168cm, i am transsexual male to female i did all blood tests CBC,LFT,RFT, lipid profile ,hormones, all are in normal rang . i am try to use hormones Estrogen , Anti- androgen , Progesterone but i do not know concentrations or how much doses can you help me i want be happy with my body please . thank you Doctors.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hello and thank you for asking!
I can understand your concern but i would suggest to follow a specialized center for transsexualism.
Taking these hormones needs not only a specialist to determine the doses but you will need also a close follow up during the treatment.

best wishes,
Answered: Mon, 27 Feb 2017
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor