Trade name of warfarin

does any one knows the trade name of warfarin?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Drug/Medication ,  
's  Response
marevan..

Hi my name s Mary. Can I take this medcine fentanyl if I take warfarin and methotextrate. I have it for my Polymyositis. My arthritic knees is in so much pain and my muscles. My whol body hurts. The Medes Mobil they gave me a script for the pharmacist can t fill. Because of the warfarin and methotextrate. Taking mbc can t cause bleeding with those two mesds. So I was ondering if I can take my patch. (Fentanyl)?

My name is Bessie, I am 37yrs old, 98kg, 5 6. I had ivf in august after the egg retrieval I came down with severe ohss and was hospitalised, a drain was set in my stomach, the clinic still went ahead to do a day 5 transfer but it was a bfn, I have been in the hospital for over a month now because I had difficulty in breathing and fluid was aspirated from my right side. Now I have been diagnosed with blood clot on my left arm due to thrombosis and am warfarin and ibwill be on it for 6 months, my question is can I still go for my frozen embryo transfer even while on warfarin?

Good morning, my name is Levent, I ve had a PE cause by the ruptured Achilles tendon injury recently, Im on 4.5 mg warfarin at the moment, almost a month now, and I got a red eye, blood shoots in my eye since, is this something I should concern about? Thanks

Recent questions on  Anticoagulant

Thank you. Can you tell me what it means when the results from a MRI Brain wo & w contrast result says "suggestion of diffuse narrowing of right P1 segment"? It also says small subdural hemorrhages along the cerebellar tentorium which aooears chronic

Sir my wife has mitral valve replacement surgery and take acetrom 3 mg daily. Her previous pregnancy test is positive . I want to know what is the risk of continuing it or abort it.

HELLO I HAD SUFFERED A STROKE IN 2016 AND WAS SUBSCRIBED CHLOPIDOGREL/PLAVIX ANTICOAGULANT WHICH I TAKE DAILY ONCE A DAY. NOW...............I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT EVERY OTHER DAY WITH NO PROBLEM. I BELIEVE TAKING IT DAILY IS MAKING...

Hi Doc,

I am 31 year old and a chronic DVT patient with Factor 5 laiden jene mutation. I am on warfarin 6 mg and folic aci for life long. My INR levels are maintained between 2-3 always and last month doplor showed near complete recanalisation. I did a complete health checkup last week and everything isallright. now i feel i am suffering and under treatment for from OCD and panic disorder due to fear of having a PE or cardiac arrest. please tell me is that possible to have or devlop clots when I am having anticoagulants. Thank you very much

My sister was taking Naproxyen to treat Phlebitous and also Dianette at the same time. As Dianette increases the risk of clots, should she have been taking Naproxyen to treat Phlebitous and should she have been taking Naproxyen and Dianette at the same time, or should she have been told to stop taking Dianette?

i am an indian female age 48, weight @ 87kg, am on anticoagulation therapy (warfarin & aspirin), history of asthma (on daily symbicot inhalation). Am not wheezing now but having difficulty in breathing frequently, walking, climbing stairs, etc. i had an ecg done days ago, shows enlargement of t wave, is it serious?

I am on blood thinners due to lupus anticoagulant syndrome and was just diagnosed with an irregular irregular heartbeat, last night I had horrible shooting pains that originated about where my armpit is and shot down my ribs and up to my shoulder, is it something serious? and today its a dull throb making my fingers feel like they are asleep