Traces of blood at the end of stools, antibiotics, no improvement. Solution?

My son is 4years and when he stools we see traces of blood at the end of the stool.not in between stools but at the end. The doctor say its a bacteria infection and we were give anti biotics which we used. Its the third time he s been treated with anti biotic but this condition still presits. Am at my wits ends and really worried. What could be the the problem and any solutions or surgestion on what we could. Two stool tests have been condocted all with the same results
Mon, 22 Apr 2019