Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Torn frenulum post intercourse, difficulty in pulling foreskin, tear near pee hole. Is it best to leave it for a few days to let it heal?

Hi, after having intercourse with my girlfriend, i believe i have torn my frenulum. There was alot of blood , and after clearing it all up i inspected it. It is slightly painful to pull my foreskin back and I can see that there appears to be a small tear close to my pee hole. There also appears to be a small amount of brusing around this area. I am concerned that I have complettley torn the frenulum. Is it best to leave it for a few days to let it heal before I retract the foreskin again? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  361
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query
Your frenulum has been torn ed during intercourse.But there is nothing to worry about.You retract the foreskin slowly and clean the area and apply some ointment like Soframycin daily .It should heal in a week.
Answered: Sat, 15 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor