Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Torn banjo string, now infected, given antibiotics, gland in my groin is swollen, painful. Concerned?

Ive torn my banjo string and its now infected. Ive been too the docs and he's given me some antibiotics. Ive only been taking them for two days but no signs ov clearing up my gland in my groin is swollen and the pain is quite bad I can't pull my foreskin back im a bit worried do you think I might have too be circumcised .
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that you have a problem with torn frenulum of the penis or the foreskin itself that has been infected. I believe you need to see a physician as soon as possible firstly to get the infection under control and secondly to see if a circumcision is necessary to treat your condition. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor