Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Top of left ear pierced got infected, have bumps with some meat like thing. What to do ?

My top of my left ear got pierced and october and near the beginning of december my piercing got infected and I am very worry because I have 2 bumps one in the front and another in the back and my mom tried busting it but nothing came out and now some of my meat from ear is coming out I am freaking out and I am very scared what do I do and I have a piece of thread in my ear to keep it from closing plase help me I am so scared I
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Thank you for your query
At this moment it seems that your piercing has got badly infected. I suggest you get that thread out. Once you have healed you can get a repeat piercing (by a qualified doctor this time). But for now your infection needs to be dressed by a surgeon and you need to be on antibiotics and something to relieve you of your pain and inflammation
hope this helps. God bless you !!!
Answered: Sun, 23 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor