Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Tooth pain, rotten wisdom teeth. Taking cardace to regulate blood pressure. Suggestions?

hello Dr. this is XXXXXXXX. i m suffering from tooth pain actually it is from last few months, my wisdom tooth are rotten and quite painful, my age is 25 and height 5. 7, weight 69, my blood pressure is between 80 - 140 or 90 - 150. i m taking cardace 2 .5 to regulate BP . so this is all about my health issue. So, kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dentist 's  Response
The normal range of systemic blood pressure in a person is 60-89 diastolic pressure and 100-139 systolic pressure. If the blood pressure is more than 160/95, then the patient should be referred to a physician. If the blood pressure is around 150/80, then the procedure is done under sedation.So,you can go in for wisdom tooth extraction under sedatin.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Shruthi's  Response
Since you are already taking antihypertensive, I suggest you to take physician advice and than visit dentist (oral surgeon).XRay will be taken and based on tooth condition ,it will be decided whether to retain the tooth or to extract.since it is third molar ,it's better to get it extracted as the chances of going for infection is more because of food lodgement.

Happy care
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor