Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Tooth of upper jaw dislocated. Is it possible to place in order?

good after noon sir My name is Dev chakraborty 31 years of age from northeast India when I was 18 years of age I met with an accident in which one tooth of my upper jaw was dislocated now I want to place my in order to give my jaws a good shape having an attractive smile. Now is it possible sir and what would be the cost..
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for asking the query,

Yes this could be possible, the treatment options can be based upon the clinical examination and evaluation of the mouth, you need to take an x-ray of the tooth, can go for a root canal treatment followed by a crown placement or can go for tooth wirring.
I would suggest you to consult to a Dentist and get the checkup done.

Hope you find this as helpful,

Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor