Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Tooth and ear pain, medicine?

im having a tooth pain and now i suppose due to that my ear has also stated paining..can u suggest the best medicine for that...its tooth infection ..right now im not in a state to visit the dentist as my kid is jus monthsold..
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
Cause of toothache can be ruled out only through direct clinical evaluation by a dentist.
Frequent warm saline gargle may help.
Take analgesics to relieve pain.
Meanwhile,maintain oral hygiene well.
Medicines can relieve pain temporarily.
For permanent relief,please do visit a dentist and get the treatment done.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Wed, 5 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor