Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Took medication for thrush. Bump in the vagina. Chances of STD?

I have had thursh since monday, took the oral pill to clear it and it has improved greatly to-date, however last night i noticed a tiny bump on my vagina lip not around the opening but further up. It is barely noticeable to look at, only when you feel its a small hard bump, it is painless, I am in a faithful relationship and have been for a year and a half, have been tested previous to the relationship and everything came up negative. Is this something to worry about? P.s I am on yasmin controceptive pill
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
doesn`t seem anything to worry about.
It seems like it could be a small abscess - you can try some light abscess ointment on it - or just some zinc ointment - the last might be better.
Should it get larger, turn painful or show ulcerations in the middle - see a doctor.

All the best
kind regards,
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor