Took Aceclofenac, paracetamol, rootcal-ct, etova-P, during pregnancy. Any effect on pregnancy?

Hi, my wife was pregnant now almost 4th week, in the mean time she got back pain and consulted doctor then the doctor prescribed tablets like Aceclofenac 100 mg+ Paracetamol 500mg, rootcal-ct, she used these tablets daily one for 12 days each in early 2 weeks, later she got some injury to hand and because of that the doctor prescibed etova - P which contains Etodolac 400mg & Paracetamol 500mg tablets, she used these tablets daily one used for 4 days. after that still the pains are continued then we have consulted gynacologist. after lab testing she confirmed that she was pregnant. now the question is the above 3 tablets (Aceclofenac 100 mg+ Paracetamol 500mg, rootcal-ct and etova - P which contains Etodolac 400mg & Paracetamol 500mg) will have any side effects on pregnancy. so that we can plan whether to continue or not
Wed, 12 Dec 2012