Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Too scared to get a pregnancy test. Can I be pregnant ?

My boyfriend and I had sex last month without using a condom. He didn't ejaculate inside my vagina, but I've missed my period from that month. I don't have any signs or symptoms of pregnancy . I'm too scared to tell my mom. Too scared to get a pregnancy test. Can I be pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Chelsea,thanks for posting your query.please understand that in a sexually active women missing of periods is suggestive pregnancy unless proved other wise.Though he has not ejaculated inside,but the pre cum do contains sperms at times which can lead to pregnancy.Please go for urine pregnancy test and do as per the report,please please avoid unprotected sex with any body,apart from pregnancy there are many other risk of HIV and other STDs,please take care.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor