Owl Image

Too much vaginal discharge with strong smell.

My girlfriends black underwear are always dyed in the crotch as if someone poured bleach in them. She also has a strong smell sometimes. She is embarassed by it. I am worried. She says its because she has more testoserone in her body than she should. Please advise on what could cause this and ways to treat it.
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Hi
This is due to the vaginal secretions that she has.Its not harmful or such.
Good hygiene,plenty of drinking water should help.
If there is any discharge,itching,foul smell then it could indicate infection.In which case,she needs to see a doctor.