Toddler with stomach ache. Diarrhoea with mucus. Is it an infection?

Hi my name is karina My two year old stared a month and a half ago complaining about stomach pain but after two weeeks of complaining he stared to get diarrhea like water with some mucus and some had like a sandy texture the diarrhea has been going on for two weeks now his stomach is really bloated and hard. he s been passing a lot of gas and burps some are really foul smelling.he s taking lots of fluids and stared him a day ago on soy milk which he does not like.. but he s loosing weight. I m worried sick what else could I do and what could it be my other child is staring to get diarrhea as well..thank you
Mon, 26 Nov 2012