Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

To whom should i consult for PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis) in India ?

Dear Doctor , We want to undergo PGD process, preferably in North India. Can you please advise whom we can consult and what the price is. Regards, Ashish. +91 9815984155.
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Ashish,there very few centers across India for this.One such I know is in Mumbai,that dr.aniruddh malpani.You can visit his web site and get the details.You can even chat with him online.bye.
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor