Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

To whom I should take an appointment for my pain on foot ?

to whom I should take an appointment for my pain on him to foot, for which I can not sit or sleep I am suffering from sever pain on my left side hip to foot due to which I can not sit even sleep also. But I can feel comfortable by walking or standing condition. Advice me to whom I shold take the appointment either ortho or neuro and who will be suitable?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic,

The symptoms are similar to a condition called Sciatica.
Consult an Orthopedician.
Answered: Fri, 24 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor