Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Tiny flesh comes out from the bum hole of a 14 years old

now my son is 14 years old. when we was infant around 6-7 months old he had some problem. that is i saw a very small (1/4 cm) flesh (it looks like tiny piece of liver ) comes out from his bum hole. it came at two three times a day,and it goes back inside without even i know. but my son never crys enen it comes.He used to play abd crawl even it comes out.I noticed this when i changed his diapers. So i took him to the doctor they did small surgery actually i dont know what the surgery name or what cause for this.This happend while we was in japan. so i wants to know what cause this to my son and will it effect his future.Please give me an answer.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  453
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
He could have had haemorrhoids. It is a protrusion of the veins of the anus which comes out due to engorgement. It can arise by chronic constipation as one of the causes. See that he eats plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. He should drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Also avoid fatty food and junk food as much as possible. He should exercise daily as well. These will keep his bowels healthy. The surgery would have repaired the vein engorgement. Keep him followed up with his Doctor and follow Doctor's advice.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response

what you are referring to could be a skin tag or hemorrhoids.

skin tag is a small piece of skin tissue.

the small surgery would be done to take this out.

i dnt see a reason why you should worry about this.

however to be sure it is just a skin tag and not hemorrhoids it would be better you get the discharge summary copy from the doctor who treated your son.

do have a regular follw up with your pediatrician as it is difficult to say what your son had exactly without examining him.

i hope i have answered your query.

take care

Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor