Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Tiny dots on face, scars, regular pimples. Why does this happen? What can be done?

My girlfriend has a scar problem in her face. I am not sure what kind of scar it is but she has a very tiny dots and marks in her face. Specially on her cheeks and forehead . She was also suffering regular pimples issue and when the pimples go they usually left marks. But the pimples problems is gone almost but the scar problem making her so ugly and she is asking me for the solution. I am also worry about it how to get rid from this problem. Please anyone help us. Below i am sending the image of her face-part. Do you can understand properly about our matter. WWW.WWWW.WW Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Ankit,
Your friend can get few procedures done to reduce scars, pits and marks of acne. She may take sessions of Glycolic peels, microdermabrasion or dermarollers and in severe scarring LASERS to help her in treating scars. All these procedures are dermatologist guided, so it is better to book an appointment with a dermatologist nearby.
She might also used vitamins based creams and tretinoin gels over her scar at home. If the scarring is superficial,these might help too.
Hope that answers your query. Take care.
Answered: Thu, 17 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor