Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Tiny black dots under penis. Itching. Diagnosed as fungal. Opinion?

Hi, I also have tiny black dots under the skin of the head of my penis . Where I m erect they seem to make the skin rise. Like tiny bumps. I m also experiencing some itching. Mild. Ibwent to the doctors. They told me that its probably fungal . As I do not have any signs of herpes . But rash . No fever. No pain urinating. But I need a second opnion. I ve been using ant fungal creams. Helps with the itch. But dots are still there. Any idea?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Fordyce's Spots on foreskin.

These are the due to collection of sebum beneath the skin and fade away of their own without any treatment

However they need to be treated if get infected or increase in size.
Please consult qualified Dermatologist for clinical examination and to confirm the diagnosis.
Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor