Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Tingling sensation in fingers, flares up while kneading dough. Reason?

Well I am skeptical to this system but I might as well try, About a week or two ago I started experiancing numbness/ tingling in my left pinky finger and ring finger. Its not like the usual numbness I m used to when body parts I.e feet , hands ect in the way that moving it around dose not help. I know my grandmother has Reynod so initially I thought that was the problem but upon reading more I decided it sounds more like carpal tunnel . now I think I just damaged a nerve or something because its getting better (I feel it less and less) and its certainly less frequent. Also if it helps it would seem to flare up while kneading dough.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Madam,

Kindly get yourself checked carpal tunnel syndrome . Your features are more suggestive of that only .

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Fri, 30 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor