Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Tingling sensation and pain in elbow. Is alcohol cause for Ulnar Canal Syndromes?

I drink alcohol ...some time i do not eat much , can it be reason for Ulnar Canal Syndromes? If i stop completely stop alcohol ...does it help ?? i have tingling sensation, some pain in elbow when i lift , ? As i do not eat proper food it may be deficiency of B Complex is it?? Help me.... i am doing exercise shown on you tube.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Tarun and welcome
Both alcohol and B complex or vitamin deficiency are the causes for tingling sensation. Stopping alcohol surely be help you in getting relief but along with this you have to find out other cause that may cause your problem. Removing all the cause of the disease will give complete relief from the problem. So consult your doctor and get some investigation done as per his/her advice and get treated completely. Continue the exercise you are doing.
Best Wishes
Answered: Tue, 27 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor