Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Tingling in the heart, dizziness, breathlessness. Whom should I consult?

I have tingly feelings around my heart , my face also itches, I m dizzy all the time, and I sometimes believe that I ll stop breathing or something close to that. It s a horrid feeling, I m only 13 and I have no idea what is wrong with me. I ve been like this for quite a few days and I don t know what kind of doctor I could visit.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question and Well come to health care magic.
we are here to help you and guide you in your health related issues. From the symptoms which you have described and your age, it looks like your having some cardiac (heart) problem, may be some congenital heart disease. I would suggest you to first consult a general physician who may be able to examine you to determine the cause for your symptoms. He/she may advice you some investigations to reach at correct diagnosis. He/she may treat your problem himself/herself or if need arises he /she may then refer you to cardiologist or any other specialist, which he think will be able to manage your problems.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Wed, 17 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor