Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Tingling in right side of head, swelling. Advice?

Hi, I am 38 years old. I am having vibration/ tingling on right side of my head (right temple). It keeps coming and going couple of times in a year. But for last 1.5 months, it is pretty consistent. Also, I felt pain for 3 weeks with some swelling until last week. Now, pain has gone down but I still some little bump (swelling) there if I touch there. Vibration feeling is very weird. I disturb me specially when I read anything Any advise would be very helpful. Thanks Rit
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor