Tingling in right palm, dry hands, numbness, continuous tingling. Causes?

Hi i have a tingle in my right palm and my hand is really dry, when i place my hand in a vertical position i feel my hand become numb and tingly, theres not that much pain but it is uncomfortable. the tingle sensation only started last night and it hasn t stopped. Can you please advise what could possibly be happening?
Thu, 10 Oct 2013
This might happen due to nerve compression in a particular angle/postion.You might be having carpal tunnel syndrome.Nothing to worry as this might be one of the reasons.Suggest to go for an orthopedic opinion.Hope this helps.