Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Tingling in arms and penis, burning and pain, muscle spasms. Taken Xray and blood test. Help

I am feeling tingling in arm and hand frequently from last year. some time i feel burning/pain in hand. some time i feel tingling in penis. at first i went to neurologist. he gave me antidepressant medication as nerve problem. but after passing three month . there is no improve. then after i went to vascular specialist. he checked blood flow all body by using his finger . he said me there is no blood circulation problem. he game me test x-ray of neck result - muscle spasm. currently i taking medication of muscle spasm and vitamin(b1+b6+b12). there is no improve. what is cause of this situation? is it vascular or neurological?how can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Dear Patient
welcome to Health Care Magic.
It would have been helpful if you could have mentioned few more details like your age.
X Ray is not sufficient to pick up neurological problem, MRI Spine may be required for the same.
From your description you could be suffering from Cervical Spondylitis, Use of Cervical Collar could be beneficial. Other possibility after excluding neurological problem could be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and even Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Keep us updated about your further course.
Answered: Fri, 29 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor