Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

121 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Tingling feet with permanent tan. Do i have fibromyalgia ?

I have tingling in my feet and it looks like my knees and feet (ankles down) have a permanent tan. Both legs swell during the day but stop at the sock line. I have worn compression knee highs prescribed by a doctor , but my calves had waves of chills while wearing them. need to know if this is part of having fibromyalgia , I have had other blood tests that indicate that I have a mild autoimmune disease. also have a positive fibrin split products with a normal d-dimer . I am a female, 48 yrs old, I have also had a leg doppler-negative,
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi ,
d-dimer is negative then no chances of DVT.use stocks while long standing and walking. Take panchakarma which will be very useful in this conditions.Also take ayurvedic medication like Punarnavadi kashay 2tsf twice with warm water. Also liches application by expert will also help you give your detail report on
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
in fibromyalgia auto immunity play major role.
pigmentation over leg are due to it.
but it is in deep layer of skin ,so chance of reverse of normal color is less.
u need to apply good moisturizer cream and skin lighting cream.
drink more water and avoid direct sun exposure
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....