Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Tingling between the testicles and anus, back ache. Damaged nerve?

I am a 17 years old male. I have this problem, already last for about 2-3 months. I have tingling feeling between my testicles and my anus (I guess it s my perineum ) and this feeling is on for the whole day. After masturbating the tingling becomes a little more intense for about and hour or so. The tingling feeling makes my sexual arousal doesn t go away, and it is really annoying. This problem started after my daily excessive stretching exercises and caused backache . Could it because my nerves are damaged or something like that related to backache? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  942
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.
It can be found in healthy people but sometimes can be sign of some disorder. In you case it could be urinary infection or STD so first rule this out and do urine analysis and STD testing. Secondly it can be nerve damage,compression or neuropathy or reduced blood flow in this area. You should do urogenital ultrasound and procotlogist examination to see is there prostate enlargement or anorectal disorders. Also do lumbar spine xray as there can be seen nerve compression around the spine. WIsh you good health.

Answered: Sun, 12 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor