Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Tingling arm, chest pressure, hurts to breathe deeply, lower back soreness. Heart related?

Hello, I am 23 years old and a healthy, active woman. My left arm has been tingling for about 24hours now and there is a slight pressure in my chest every now and then. I can breathe deeply without it hurting. Also, my lower left back (the kidney?) feels sore and uncomfortable. I am flying a 14 hour flight in 6 hours and am worried this is a serious issue... is this heart related or perhaps too much sugar in my diet? What should I do?
Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist.
I read your mail with diligence. You ought to write 23 year old young. Lady, in my cardiology practice of I have not seen a single case as young a women with coronary artery disease. Moreover chest pain in heart related deep, mid line , retro sternal, associated with air hunger and perspiration. It usually radiates to throat with suffocation and left arm. Your symptoms are more like cervical spondylitis. Therefore, I have no reason to say that it is heart related. One exception is congenital (by birth) heart disease); so if you have even been examined by a doctor before and not detected so that is excluded as well. Good Luck.
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor