Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Till what month can I have sex after pregnancy ?

hai sir! i had a doubt, my wife has confirmed her pregnancy last 10 days above . i have a doubt that even confirmed her pregnancy can we participate in sex regularly . there will any problem? upto which extent(month) we can participate in sex regularly i.e twice a day
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
First of all congratulation and welcome to parenthood.First get your wife examined by a gynecologist and see that everything is ok.Usually if there is no problem you can have relations during pregnancy ,try to use different positions which does not pressure on abdomen.try to be less intensive,in most of the cases sex should be restricted in initial months and last months .In some case too much aggression during act can trigger contractions of uterus so watch for it.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor