Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Till what age can a persons height be grown ?

Dear doctor , I grew quickly taller around the age of 12-13. Now I am 15+ and 5 feet 4 inch tall. But in the last 2 years, I haven t grown not a centimeter. What s the problem? Is my growing stopped? I am much worried about it. (It is true that I don t like to go out of my house very much (house-keeping behaviour). But I do exercise in the morning for at least 30 minutes)
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You had your growth spurt at 12 -13 years.Your growth may be slow now and not as fast as during growth spurt.Generally , growth stops at late teens and your height is determined by nutrition , parents height.
You can epect to grow by few more inches in 2 or 3 years.
Take care
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need not to worry as u are of just 15+
there will be growth of ur bone and ur height
u need to do stretching exercise like skipping ,swimming,cycling etc
there are some yoga which will help u
drink more milk and eat high protein and calcium diet .
height also depend upon the genes.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor