Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Tightness on neck, pain on shoulder, feel numbness in hand. What s the cause and possible treatment?

Dear sir/madam,
my name is wahab i am 23 and male. Sir i feel tigtness in one side of my neck and pain in my shoulders and i also have feeling of numbness in my left hand. sir i feel tired all the time i dont know who to consult. I did go to an arthopedic surgeon he said you have cerival spondylosis and he adviced me to wear a neck collar. And i am wearing a collar now but i still feel pain in my muscles and tightness in left side of my neck near juglar vein.?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Wahab, do some hot compress at home and go to a physiotherapist for short wave and TENS therapy for a week or two. Later as pain subsides start on isometric cervical exercises. During the said course do take some analgesic + muscle relaxant combination. Thank you
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor