Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Tightness in upper right chest, arm, tingling in finger tips. Have a fib, irregular heart beat. Treatment?

My husband has been having tightness in his upper right chest area, and down his right arm, also feeling tingling sensations in his right finger tips. He has already been to the ER for every heart test and his test results have come back fine, He does have A-Fib, so the dr's are aware of his irregular heart beat. but this pain in his upper right chest has tightened so much he is unable to sleep at night
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, it appears that he has cervical spondylosis, the cardiac cause is excluded, so other causes could be gastric hyperacidity.
I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have M..R.I, gastroscopy etc for confirmation.
Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor