Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Tightness in groin, testicle area, change in penis shape when erect, curved downwards with an indent. Treatment required?

I have had a tightness in my groin in the left testicle area and up. This has been going on for about five months. Now I m worried because a few days ago I noticed that when I m erect my penis has a different shape to it. It is starting to curve downwards a bit with a bit of an indent on the left. I m worried and should go to a doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You are growing up as a man and it is quite normal to have tightness in your groin and testicles area. Bend penis also is normal and it happens to almost everyone. To make a lady happy bend penis is more useful than straight penis. Am I right? Therefore don't worry about unnecessary things. concentrate on your studies.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 25 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor