Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Tightness in abdomen, stomachache, frequent bowl movement, acidity, amoebiasis, ornidazole

now and then I suffer from tightness in abdomen . Pain like feeling in abdomen followed by motion.Problem when I undertake journey or take food outside. When I undertake abdominal exercises also the problem occurs.Acidity and bloat symptoms are felt. Doctors have on many occasions diagnosed the problem as amoebiosis.Ornidozole is prescribed.Problem subsides when I take medication and recurs after few days.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It seems that you are suffering from recurrent gut infection or irritable bowel syndrome. You need to consult a gastroenterologist for proper diagnosis and specific medicines for a long term relief. Taking ornidazole frequently will not be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Thu, 3 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor