Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Tightness, enlargement in penis, bad erection. On Tazzle. How can it be corrected?

I have used Tablet Tazzle-20 & Duralast-30 twice or once in a week since December 2011. I get good result till November 2012 but now these tablets are not much effective,why? Suggest me some good medicine for good erection/ tightness /enlargement of Penis, prevent premature ejaculation & increase sexual period/duration of SEX for 30-40 mints.
Send mail on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  668
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. It seems like you have used over the counter medications for sexual enhancement and pleasure. The side effects of these medications are not known and therefore I suggest that you do adequate research before you try something that could potentially hurt your body. there are many medications that can help with erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and methods to use to enhance sexual pleasure. Please consult an expert in the field, who could be a local doctor, a qualified psychiatrist or a sexologist who can help with taking a history, an examination, required investigations if any including imaging as well as advising you with the right medications and counseling. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor