Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
183 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Tight skin on the penis with lack of sensation. Allergic to nuts. Advice?

I am allergic to.nuts and have used a skin cream which had nuts in on my penis and.around the head of my penis for a week. this was 5 years ago and i am still having problem of lack of.sensation and tight unelastic skin. this is.causing life problems... is there anything i can do to improve sensation and elasticity?
Fri, 10 May 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures ,  
Urologist 's  Response
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Phimosis.

As you have stated that you have difficulty in performing sex,it is advisable for you to consult qualified General surgeon or Urologist for clinical assessment.

You need to get circumcised This is simple surgey done under local anaesthesia and offers permanent cure.

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My husband again is having a severe allergic reaction on his penis between fingers neck after cystoscopy. He had 500mg of Cipro but only took 2...

Recent questions on  Circumcision

doctor1 MD

My frenulum has swollen up after masturbating last night. My foreskin had retracted and became stuck around the head of my penis. I thought that...

doctor1 MD

I haven't had sex in about a year. I had stomach flu this past weekend. I masturbated during that weekend. I am not circumcised. I have a moist...

doctor1 MD

I am 17 years old and have recently found out that my penis has a large build up of smegma. I have found it extremely difficult to retract my...

doctor1 MD

We are babysitting a 16-month old boy. He came back from a parental visit today and his uncircumcised penis is swollen and red. It appears to be...

doctor1 MD

I am 30 years old. I just had circumcision in August. From October I started developing brown/black patches on the penis glans . The patches are...

doctor1 MD

I'm 25 and have never retracted foreskin from penis gland( mild phimosis ). When I do touch it it hurts( probably cuz I've never exposed my head in...

doctor1 MD

Hi there Dr. Kakkar, I have asked you a question before about pumps on my penis. I went to see a local doctor and he confirmed your diagnosis and...