Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Tight penile foreskin. Have pain. Should I get frenulum removed?

Hi I like to now I have a little forskinn and when I have sex whit my wif my frenum sometimes hurts We have 2 children and don t want to have more so I have Ben using a condom and it hurts even more I am from Iceland wher can I have my frenum removd I have Ben surfing the net and and most Of the net info is some bme and I don t like thet cind of clinics
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you require to go for circumcision operation for your problem.
Meanwhile while doing sex with or without condom, use some jelly for lubrication so that there will be easy penetration.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor