Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Tight penile foreskin. Any non-surgical treatment?

hi doctor;
i am 30 years old boy i am going to marrie with in one year.i worried lot about my pines bcoz in my pines my foreskin was so tight . when ever its enlarge its struck in the head of the pines its not coming down ..what can i do plz help me.and i am afraid a lot i thinking i cant satisfies my wife plz help me i am waiting .i dnt want opeation.with out operation how ...........
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Your problem is condition called Phimosis, this condition can be treated easily if it is mild gradual dilatation and some times application of steroid cream it can be relieved which should be done under guidance of doctor.Stretching of the foreskin can be accomplished manually, with balloons

If the fore skin is very tight and there are any scar formation then visit a General surgeon and it can be corrected by simple surgery called circumcision even in local Anaesthesia.
Dorsal slit (superincision) or Preputioplasty, depending on your condition can be performed.
Please do not worry about surgery and consult a Surgeon.
Take care
Best of Luck.
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor