Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Tight foreskin, pain on pulling the skin back during sex. Treatment options?

Hi, im 23 years old. Recently I got married whenever I m having sex im getting pain as my foreskin on the pennis is tightening. The foreskin is going back till the inner RED Area ut after that it is very tight. So now im considering Sunthi operation. May I know the avg price & how many days it takes to completly cure . Because im doing software job and we don t have much holidays
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi ,

Welcome to HCM,

Does ur foreskin goes till the end of the head of the penis? If yes then circumcision is not needed.

Apply xylocaine gel on ur penis and retract ur foreskin few times and wash it after 15 mins and then have sex....if it gives relief then no problem.

Hope I have answered ur question.


Dr. Sudharshan
Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor