Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Tight foreskin, have minor joint between the foreskin and penis. Normal or need circumcision?

i am a 21 year old male.. i have tight foreskin in my penis ( phimosis ). when i looked for the solution.. my friends advised me to strech the foreskin gradually each day to make the hole larger. i ve been doing that for the past few days.. just today i saw there is a minor joint between the foreskin and penis(inside).. is that normal? can i continue streching or should i go for circumcision? please give me some advice.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
If you can stretch the foreskin till a groove appears that is the junction of the skin with penis then that is ok and you do not need operation. But if that is not possible it would be advisable to go in for surgery.
Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor