Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Tight fore skin, small cuts on each side of forehead of penis. Cure ?

hi I have tight forhead skin, its not that tight really, i can pull it back when its fully erected but it will hurt just a little. my problem is that i get this small rifts/cuts on each side of my forhead at the very tip of the skin. this prevent me from having sex over a long time or daily. i also have this tiny white ring in the tip of the skin.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  284
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This tight foreskin at the head of penis can be corrected properly only by circumcision.
If you don't get the circumcision done,your foreskin of penis will keep on getting split during sex.
Consult a surgeon and explore the possibility of circumcision.
Answered: Wed, 22 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor