1. Alternative to hormone is not available in any -pathy, so continue with Thyroxine.
2. please mention about your age,because as one goes older, drug generally move slowly in them, which might be the cause in you?
3. are you taking your medications regularly and at the same time?
4. finding the best dose is a matter of hit and trial, your health care provider may come up with the correct and proper dosage.
5. where are you keeping the medications, as keeping them in areas of heat and moisture (bathroom,direct sunlight,car,dishwasher) will result in reduction of their efficacy and Levothyroxine
is one of them.
6. avoid ghee,butter,cheese,cream, deep fried foods, sweet potatoes,beet,nuts, bananas,mango, chickoos,grapes,chocolates,cakes,pastries,ice-creams,jams,processed and tinned foods.
7. take soup, salads of green vegetables (cabbage,cauliflower,lettuce,cucumber,sprouted pulses), take green leafy vegetables,onion, lady finger,mushrooms,turnips, radish, black tea
8. develop healthy eating habits: eat slowly,chew thoroughly, and use non stick cooking ware for cooking.