Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Throat infection & chest pain, please suggest how to get rid of these

peresitent thout or upper respiratory tract infection & chest pain , please suggest how to get check up & where the diagonest.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  348
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Please do get a thorough check from an ENT specialist as you have not mentioned any symptoms of your upper respiratory tract infection and it is difficult to answer this query.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 24 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I have got my detailed check up through Dr. Sobhit Shrivastava ( ENT) specilist . He done X-ray & study carry out study throut culture analysis. He intimate some of alergy with you.He advice some medicine but did not get relif. please advice what to do.


Manoj Tripathi
Answered: Mon, 24 Jan 2011
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Okay, can you please tell me what are your principal complaints?

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 24 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor