Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Throat conjunction and wheezing. Pus from mid ear? Take budocort for cough?

my baby is six month old and having countinuse problem of throat conjuction and wheezing doc has prescibe cefporx, neulizer budocurt.5,impravent,asthalin.with all these treatment he has no improvment so he has to admitted and inj augmantine,emitasin,hydrocourt for seven days three times. now he has either cough with running nose or dry cough having wheezing,vommiting and stool with green colour and bad smell now doc has ginen him noble plus for middle ear infection budocort.5 for cough and vicoril drops for cold ge has also having fever pl tell me right treatment without side effect.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You should prevent your child from cold breeze and feed in head up position.
put normal saline nose drops in both the nostrils two times a day.
Medicines are quite ok you need not give any other medicines.
The best way is prevention from the dust and cold air ,so that the allergic reaction doesnot occur.
If required you can give azithromycin antibiotic , i suppose he has atypical infection in chest or atypical pneumonia ,. Azithromycin is good alternative..but do consult your doctor as without examination it is very difficult for me to comment .
Answered: Fri, 6 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor